Best of Jazz Guitar – Guitar Signature Licks
Best of Jazz Guitar Guitar Signature Licks PDF + Mp3 CD download. Explore the music of the world’s greatest jazz guitarists! In this book/CD pack, Wolf Marshall provides a hands-on analysis of 10 of the most frequently played tunes in the jazz genre, as played by the leading guitarists of all time. Each selection includes technical analysis and performance notes, biographical sketches, and authentic matching audio with backing tracks. “This is a wonderful undertaking – a good selection of music well-played. To hear and study all the jazz guitar greats of yesterday and today like this will be of immense value to all players. The Signature Licks Series features book and CD packs and DVDs specially designed to teach a musician the trademark techniques of popular artists and musical styles. Each package features an in-depth breakdown of the riffs and sounds unique to the band or artist: the sounds which have led the band or artist to be recognizable by their own signature sound. The Signature Licks Series is an excellent resource to learn what makes for a unique sound as well as help you develop your own.
- George Benson, Kenny Burrell, Pat Martino – All Blues
- Hank Garland, Pat Metheny – All The Things You Are
- Joe Pass And Herb Ellis, Charlie Christian – Honeysuckle Rose
- Pat Martino, Emily Remler – How Insensitive
- April Johnny Smith, Grant Green – I’ll Remember
- Barney Kessel, Wes Montgomery, Howard Roberts – Misty
- Howard Roberts, Joe Pass – Satin Doll
- Barney Kessel, George Benson – So What
- Jim Hall, Tal Farlow, Kenny Burrell – St. Thomas
- Johnny Smith, Tal Farlow, Montgomery – Yesterdays
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 162 pagesDownload Best of Jazz Guitar – Guitar Signature Licks PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.