Gary Turner – Progressive Beginner Bass
Gary Turner Progressive Beginner Bass PDF + Mp3 CD download. For Beginning Bassists – An easy and informative introduction to playing the Electric Bass. The emphasis is on making music right from the start. Includes all the essential techniques and music fundamentals as they apply to bass playing.
Progressive Beginner Bass contains all you need to know to start learning to be a great bass player – in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson bass tutorial. Suitable for all ages and all types of basses including electric bass and acoustic bass. No prior knowledge of how to read music or playing the bass guitar is required to teach yourself to learn to play bass guitar from this book.
- How to play beginner bass notes and beginner bass scales used in popular bass lines and bass licks
- All the fundamental techniques of bass playing including how to play bass with a pick or fingers and how to play using alternate picking, slides and hammer-ons
- How to read bass music for beginners and how to read bass tab for beginners
- Bass theory for reading key signatures, time signatures, intervals, sharps and flats, ties, rests, triplets and syncopation
- How to tune bass
- Bass tips and bass tricks that every player should know when learning bass guitar
- Shortcuts for how to learn bass fast by getting the most from bass practice sessions
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 56 pagesDownload Gary Turner – Progressive Beginner Bass PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.