Guitar Techniques April 1998
Guitar Techniques April 1998 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques April 1998 contents:
- David Rhodes – Peter Gabriel’s guitarist-in-chief talks about composing music for films and commercials in between staging the PG spectacular!
- Unplugged – Play one-man duets with the GT CD in our revolutionary classical extravaganza!
- Lick Library – How do those moody rascals, The Verve, get their chart-topping guitar sounds!
- Geoff’s Blues – Play that funky blues music with the aid of GT’s Boogie Knight
- Phil Hilborne’s A-Z of Great Fiffs – Rush are back in the A-Z harness for some more amazing riffs!
- Main Transcription – Not one but two versions of the classic “Friday On My Mind” – step forward The Easybeats and Mr. Gary Moore…
- Easy Like…The artist which, for convenience’s sake, we’re going to continue to call Prince puts his chops on the block
- Taylor Made – Include some walking bass lines in your solo jazz playing
- Shaun Baxter’s Beyond Rock – This month, a special workshop on economy and sweep picking
- Hot Country – Country metal? Lee Hodgeson works up a sweat in the hottest hot country ever!
- GT Tips – Make the blues scale work for with our dirty dozen essential blues licks
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 79 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques April 1998 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.