Guitar Techniques April 2000
Guitar Techniques April 2000 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques April 2000 contents:
- Jeff Tamelier – Tower of Power’s rhythm ace lets us in on how to keep in the groove
- Asia – “Sole Survivor” played the DK way
- Albert Lee masterclass – An exclusive look at some country chops!
- Blues – Muddy Waters style – Wanna be a hoochie coochie man?
- Charlie Hunter’s jig – Traditional acoustic high’jinks
- Martin Taylor – “I Get Along Without You Very Well”
- Francisco Tarrega: Classical guitar technique – “Adelita”
- Get your picking in shape! – Single string exercises to get you buzzin
- Soul for beginners – pt 2 – A little soulful soloing
- Modal Soloing – It’s time for that Lydian flat 7 mode
- Win an Albert Lee guitar! – A signed Music Man Albert Lee model up for grabs – get those postcards ready!
- Win a place at the igf – You could take part in the International Guitar Festival for free
- Win a Clapton video – We’ve got five copies of EC’s concert at Madison Square Gardens to give away
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 100 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques April 2000 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.