Guitar Techniques August 1998
Guitar Techniques August 1998 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques August 1998 contents:
- Carl Verheyen – Not heard of him? Bet you have! Top LA session player, Supertramp guitarist and stunning solo artist tells you his practising secrects!
- Geoff’s Blues – Deep Purple’s rocky blues “Lazy” receives the Geoff Whitehorn treatment.
- Phil Hilborne’s A-Z Of Great Riffs – Toto guitar man Steve Lukather riffs out with “Party In Simon’s Pants’ – no, really!
- Main Transcription – Robben Ford’s exquisite “Ain’t Got Nothin” But The Blues’ is more than your regular three chord 12-bar – much, much more…
- Unplugged – The second guitar part from Rondo And Minore from Ferdinando Carulli’s Opus 34
- Shaun Baxter’s Beyond Rock – Extended arpeggios in rock – go on, include some in your playing!
- Taylor Made – An alternate take on Taylor’s “Mouse’s Spinney”.
- Easy Like…BB King – The undisputed king of the blues – join Lee Hodgson as he checks out some of BB’s royal licks!
- Lick Library – Stick’em up, punk – it’s the Fun Lovin’ Criminals!
- Hot Country – Master the technique of string-bending.
- Theory In Practice – Dave Kilminister comes over all atmospheric with some chords he, ahem, prepared earlier!
- GT Tips – Snail’s Pace Slim makes a welcome return to GT with the lowdown on playing slide guitar.
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 71 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques August 1998 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.