Guitar Techniques August 2000
Guitar Techniques August 2000 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques August 2000 contents:
- Pink Floyd – Light up 17 pages of smakin “guitar!”
- Robert Cray – He’s in a “Phone Booth”, baby – and your number’s on the wall…
- Jamie Findlay – “The Art Of Acquiring Attributes” – nice title, great playing
- Martin Taylor – They’re playing jazz in Bedrock – “Meet The Flintstones” No, really…
- Paul Gilbert masterclass – Part two of our exclusive lesson
- Soloing with sevenths – How to use dominant seventh arpeggios in your solos
- Country guitar, shania-style – Exploring the guitar styles on Shania Twain’s chart-topping record
- Flamenco! – A look at the Soleares from sunny Spain
- Django’s jazz – Gypsy-style jazz guitar for beginners
- Pentatonic soloing – We all use them, but how do you change key with them?
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 80 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques August 2000 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.