Guitar Techniques Christmas 1997
Guitar Techniques Christmas 1997 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques Christmas 1997 contents:
- Hank Marvin – The Shad’s guitarist makes a wonderful landing in the GT hot-seat!
- Wonderful Land: Hank and The Shad’s stepping out in time-honoured fashion
- Jazz Standard: Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most Nothing to worry about for a couple of months then!
- Smash Hit: Merry Xmas Everybody – Slade’s evergreen seasonal hit
- Geoff’s Blues: Major Or Minor? Take a look at the major pentatonic and give your blues playing a facelift
- Unplugged: Silent Night. A solo version of the traditional carol
- Phil Hilborne’s A-Z Of Great Riffs: P – Judas Priest Leather-clad raucous riffery
- Beyond Rock: Giant Steps – Be-Bop virtuoso John Coltrane’s jazz masterpiece
- Taylor Made: Auld Lang Syne – A spesial solo guitar arrangement of this essential Hogmanay party piece!
- Hot Country: Intervals Part 4, Sevenths and octaves under the GT microscope
- GT Tips: The Whammy Pedal… What it does, what it sounds like and what you can with it!
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 66 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques Christmas 1997 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.