Guitar Techniques December 1997
Guitar Techniques December 1997 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques December 1997 contents:
- Words of Wisdom – Boost the effectiveness of your practice time. Wise words to accompany our super, handy wallchart!
- Smash Hit – Everyday Is A Winding Road – Sheryl Crow This month we’re “Raven” it up with this hit!
- Jazz Standard: Greensleeves – Henry VIII? A very old “standard”!
- Phil Hilborne’s A-Z Of Great Riffs: P – Judas Priest Get heavy with this month’s monster rock riffs!
- Main Transcription: Weak – Skunk Anansie Not to be sniffed at…
- Unplugged: The Brandenburg Hornpipe Eric Roche gets a Handel on this Bach!
- Geoff’s Blues: Jeff Beck’s “Plimsoul Blues” Pump up the volume and dap your way through this buesy number
- Beyond Rock: Nuno Bettencourt’s “Play With Me”
- Taylor Made: Get in those shady, shifty jazz chords…
- Hot Country: Intervals Part 3. The 3rd part deals with 5ths and 6ths!
- GT Tips: Reggae Guitar Styles Learn your skanks and double skanks…
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 62 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques December 1997 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.