Guitar Techniques December 1998
Guitar Techniques December 1998 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques December 1998 contents:
- John Lee Hooker – The legendary bluesman growis his way back with a compilation of his best work and a nice cosy chat with gt
- Eric Clapton – From those crazy days when Eric was Derek, ladeez and gentlemen, we bring you the most celebrated riff of all time. Yes! It’s “Layla”…
- Steve Vai – A full transcription of “Bull Whip” from “Fire Garden Suite”
- Peter Green – “Looking Back” on vintage Greeny from the John Mayall era
- Albert Lee – Mr. Country Guitar rips it up on “Tiger Rag”
- The water is wide – The beautiful traditional American song arranged for acoustic guitar
- Martin Taylor – A solo jazz guitar arrangement of the Jimmy Van Heusen standard “Darn That Dream”
- Black grape – Get inside the guitar sound of the in black, er, grape
- Extended arpeggios – Final part! How to use arpeggios in your solos
- Using pentatonics – A minor pentatonic over a major chord? How can this be?
- Delay 2 – You remember Nuno Bettencourt’s delay workout on the mega-selling Pornograffitti album, don’t you? Well, now you can do it, too
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 70 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques December 1998 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.