Guitar Techniques February 1998
Guitar Techniques February 1998 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques February 1998 contents:
- Scott Gorham – Some golden memories from Thin Lizzy’s ace guitarist!
- Phil Hilborne’s A-Z Of Great Riffs – Q is for Queensryche – Part 2 More riffs from the ultimate American rockers
- Geoff’s Blues: First position fire-power with some open string blues licks!
- Unplugged: In the 70s, countless youngsters got all misty-eyed with John Martyn’s “May You Never” and their first girlfriend
- Main Transcription: Condition your hair, open your shirt and give Thin Lizzy’s “Still In Love With You” all you’ve got
- Jazz Standard: Frank Evans’ swansong with his very own composition: “Waltz For Django”
- Beyond Rock: This month Shaun Baxter has a solo study in the style of fusion guitarist Pat Martino
- Smash Hit: Stevie Winwood and the Spencer Davis Boys set “discoteques” alight in the 60s with “Keep On Running”. You can play it too, with the benefit of the GT backing track and lesson.
- Taylor Made: It’s easy to write your own arrangements of your favourite tunes. Martin Taylor shows you how
- Hot Country – Everybody needs good neighbors – especially Lee Hodgson!
- GT Tips – Put a bit of spice in your playing. Master the art of the vibrato with this hands-on extravaganza from Jamie Humphries
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 75 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques February 1998 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.