Guitar Techniques February 1999
Guitar Techniques February 1999 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques February 1999 contents:
- Strunz and Farah – Put this pair together with nylon strung guitars in their hands and it’s instant fireworks and amazing virtuosity. We find out what makes this unique duo tick
- Van Halen – Sir Edward and the lads let loose on “Ain’t Talkin” “Bout Love”
- Deep Purple – The blacktop-crunching splendour that is “Highway Star”
- Booker t and the mg’s – The original version of the Blues Brother’s smash, “Green Onions”
- Martin Taylor – Jazz calypso with Earl Klugh’s “Kiko”
- Acoustic tunings – Twist those tuners and find some new sounds
- Country guitar – Who’s hot and who’s hotter!
- Funk special – Get down with gt funk primer
- Mixolydian mode soloing – Easier than it sounds
- Minor pentatonics – Another crafty use for this most adaptable scale
- Beginner’s series – Starting out with chords
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 77 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques February 1999 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.