Guitar Techniques January 1998
Guitar Techniques January 1998 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques January 1998 contents:
- Reeves Gabrels – David Bowie’s right-hand man invokes something of a sonic maelstrom with some hi-tech virtual guitar!
- The Attitude Song – Steve Vai’s guitar masterpiece in extreme close up! Last year Steve dusted off this astounding instrumental once more for the G3 tour. This month, we bring you the most in-depth analysis this song has ever received. Learn Steve’s or Mike Keneally’s part and play along to the specially recorded backing tracks on the GT CD!
- Jazz Standard – “In A Sentimental Mood” Duke Ellington’s beautiful ballad arranged for solo guitar
- Geoff’s Blues – Minors Aloud! Just how do you over a chord arrangement for minor blues?
- Unplugged – Eric Clapton’s Grammy-winning acoustic hit, “Change The World”, receives the GT unplugged treatment
- Phil Hilborne’s A-Z Of Great Riffs – Q-Queensryche: American prog rockers breeze in for some stately riffs!
- Beyond Rock: Giant Steps – Part 2 Shaun Baxter looks at the rhythm guitar part behind this be-bop classic
- Taylor Made – Auld Lang Syne Part 2 Martin Taylor’s second solo arrangement of this well-known traditional song
- Hot Country – Work some special bending techniques into your playing e and imitate a slide guitar!
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 74 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques January 1998 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.