Guitar Techniques January 2000
Guitar Techniques January 2000 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques January 2000 contents:
- Martin Taylor – Just what does Martin Taylor get up to when he’s not slaving away over his monthly gt column? The life of a jazz jet-setter revealed!
- Greatest riffs of the century – Early last year, we asked readers to nominate their personal top five riffs. We wanted to know which guitar moments helped shape the mighty edifice of rock’n’roll. The response was telling: some votes were surprising, others downright barmy! But in the end you voted and we counted – but who won?
- Metallica play Queen – The men in black go “Stone Cold Crazy”
- Peter Green – Fleetwood Mac’s “Black Magic Women”
- Thomas Robinson – 400-year-old classical canon in “Grisse His Delight”
- Pentatonics special – That most useful of scales receives a dusting down from the gt team…
- Connecting pentatonic scales – You know the five basic shapes, but how do you join them together?
- Pentatonic work-out – Welcome to the gt gym – let’s get those fingers working!
- Beginning rock’n’roll – First steps in learning some basic rock’n’roll rhythm guitar
- Modal soloing – Talking the Mixolydian flat 6 for a spin
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 69 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques January 2000 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.