Guitar Techniques July 1998
Guitar Techniques July 1998 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques July 1998 contents:
- Eric Johnson – The Texan tonemeister talks to GT’s Phil Hilborne about playing, practising and recording. Oh, and the old “Duracell” debate continues!
- Geoff’s Blues – Jimi Hendrix’s blues lead style receives the Geoff Whitehorn treatment
- Phil Hilborne’s A-Z Of Great Riffs – It’s T for Toto! Check out Steve Lukather’s riff prowess and learn how to hold that line…
- Main Transcription – Eric Johnson’s touching tribute to the late Stevie Ray Vaughan – “SRV”
- Unplugged – A duet for classical guitar: Rondo and Minore from Ferdinando Carulli’s Opus 34
- Shaun Baxter’s Beyond Rock – You won’t need your pick for this month’s two hand tapping extravaganza…
- Taylor Made – This month, “Mouse’s Spinney” – a jazz waltz for solo guitar
- Easy Like… All the secrets of the Keith Richards rhythm style revealed – just throw away your E string!
- Lick Library – The Stone Rose’s Ian Brown’s new project comes in for a guitar style overview
- Hot Country – Refresh your playing by learning licks from other instruments – wanna play like a banjo?
- Theory In Practice – Stacking fifths – an interesting harmonic alternative!
- GT Tips – How to arrange guitar lines in three part harmony
- Style Study – Guest transcriber Keith More guides you through the solo from “Silver Bullet”
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 76 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques July 1998 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.