Guitar Techniques July 1999
Guitar Techniques July 1999 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques July 1999 contents:
- The blues band – Guitarists Dave Kelly and Tom McGuinness get a gt grilling
- The Rolling Stones – 1973’s classic hit, “Angie”
- Zz top – “Jesus Just Left Chicago”
- Robert Cray – The solo to “Porch Light”
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd – Blues deluxe on “Blue on Black”
- Davey Graham – The fingerstyle classic “Anji”
- Jazz soloing – More tips from Martin Taylor
- Chordal Tapping – Two hands on the neck
- Ionian mode soloing – Major scale mayhem
- Country string bending – Jerry Donahue’s secrets revealed!
- Beginning blues rhythm
- First steps on classical guitar – The correct playing position
- Riff of the century…
- Using two amps on stage
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 73 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques July 1999 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.