Guitar Techniques June 1998
Guitar Techniques June 1998 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques June 1998 contents:
- John Scofield – Slave to the rhythm but master of the groove – Sco talks cool jazz to Cliff Douse
- Main Transcription – Oxford popsters Supergrass bounce back with their acoustic hit “Late In The Day” – Unplugged champ Eric Roche explains all
- Lick Library – Take a look at Steve Cradock’s guitar style in our Ocean Colour Scene sound safari!
- Phil Hilborne’s A-Z of Great Riffs – Joe Satriani rocks back with some more six-string wizardry
- Easy Like… No one can wail like blues rock king Carlos Santana – find out how he does it!
- Shaun Baxter’s Beyond Rock – Two hand tapping technique explored and explained
- Geoff’s Blues – A look at Jimi Hendrix’s blues rhythm style
- Taylor Made – An arrangement of the traditional folk tune “Danny Boy” for solo jazz guitar
- Unplugged – J S Bach’s “Invention No 13” arranged for two guitars by Eric Roche and Phil Hilborne
- Theory In Practice – A different way of looking at chords – Dave Kilminister’s in charge of the fourth form!
- GT Tips – Play with a chum or two in perfect harmony – GT shows you how!
- Hot Country – Electric country soloing ideas direct from the dude ranch of GT’s stetson-sporting cowpoke tutor Lee Hodgson
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 75 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques June 1998 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.