Guitar Techniques June 1999
Guitar Techniques June 1999 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques June 1999 contents:
- John Williams – A chat with the classical guitar virtuoso about teaching and being taught
- Buddy Holly – 40 years on, the classic “Peggy Sue”
- Titanic theme – A solo version of “My Heart Will Go On”
- Michael Jackson – Van Halen’s stunning solo from “Beat It”
- Mountain – Blues heights with “Mississippi Queen”
- Joaquin Rodrigo – “Concierto de Aranjuez” 2nd movement
- Korn – Seven-string, foundation-shaking rock
- Six jazz licks – Martin Taylor gives you six of the best
- Latin grooves – Playing over South American rhythms
- Country guitar intervals – They can make a big difference, y’all!
- Ionian mode soloing – Using the major scale for soloing
- Beginning to play scales – All together now, one, two, three, four…
- Wanna learn to read music? – Andrian Clark tries to help
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 70 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques June 1999 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.