Guitar Techniques March 1997
Guitar Techniques March 1997 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques March 1997 contents:
- Andy Powell: GT pulls the Wishbone
- Easy Like… “Higher Ground” – Stevie Wonder and the Red Hot Chili Peppers
- The Jazz Standard: “Cry Me A River”
- Phil Hilborne’s A-Z of Great Riffs: J – Jethro Tull
- Smash Hit: “Blowin Free” – Wishbone Ash
- Transcription: “The Loner – Gary Moore”
- Unplugged: “Peg Leg Speed King” – Michael Hedges
- Geoff’s Blues: “The Supernational” – Peter Green
- Hot Country: Ear Training
- Beyond Rock: “Baxters Brew” Part 2
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 70 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques March 1997 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.