Guitar Techniques March 1998
Guitar Techniques March 1998 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques March 1998 contents:
- Janis Ian – Songwriter supreme talks about her new album, signature guitar, touring, life – and everything in between!
- Phil Hilborne’s A-Z of Great Riffs – Canadian super group Rush enter the A-Z spotlight
- Shaun Baxter’s Beyond Rock – A boss rhythm guitar study in the style of fusion maestro Pat Martino
- Main Transcription – Iron Maiden’s raucous instrumental “Losfer Words” in graphic detail!
- Geoff’s Blues – Spice up your blues playing with some of that ol’ Texan flair!
- Easy Like… In the first of a new-look Easy Like, Guthrie Govan explores the funky grooves of Jamiroguai
- Unplugged – Dust off those nylon strings for a classical guitar study from Matteo Carcassi
- Lick Library – No calls for silence in GT’s Library – bring on the Foo Fighters
- Taylor Made – Adding interest to moving chord lines
- GT Tips – The distinctive sounds of Britpop guitar – Blur, Oasis, Radiohead, Kula Shaker – you name it, we’ve got it!
- Hot Country – How to treat a country ballad in the style of Dan Guff and Vince Gill
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 78 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques March 1998 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.