Guitar Techniques March 1999
Guitar Techniques March 1999 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques March 1999 contents:
- Hank Marvin – The man himself gives us the history behind this month’s Shadows transcription. Who played what, the guitars, the amps – it’s all here!
- The shadows – Classic Sads step out with “Sleepwalk’
- The x-files – “Out there” riffs from Billy ldol, Boston, Blue Oyster Cult, T. Rex, Therapy and Survivor
- The cult – A demonic rock out with “Li’l Devil”
- Martin Taylor – Doggone jazz with “Hooch the Pooch”
- Michael Chapman – “Naked Ladies and Electric Ragtime” – no, really!
- Placebo – Androgynous pop with “Pure Morning”
- Country guitar – Chicken pickin’ funk, Jerry Lee style
- The Japanese connection – Spicy scales from the orient
- Mixolydian mode soloing – Weddling over dominant chords
- Beginners’ series – Playing your first song with a pick
- Win Hank Marvin videos – …and learn the Henkster’s playing secrets
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 66 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques March 1999 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.