Guitar Techniques March 2000
Guitar Techniques March 2000 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques March 2000 contents:
- Gwyn Ashton: He’s supported Status Quo and headlined with Robben Ford – what makes this bluesman tick?
- AC/DC: “Hell’s Bells” – not for the timid!
- Bo Diddley: “Not Fade Away” – three versions in one!
- Scott Joplin: “The Entertainer” – for solo acoustic
- Duane Eddy: “Peter Gunn” – become a Blues Brother!
- Martin Taylor: “Lil Darlin” – big band guitar
- Fernando Sor: “Study in 3rds and 6ths” – classic stuff
- Fake slide guitar – Is that a bottle in Guthrie’s pocket?
- Hybrid picking – Pick’n’fingers, country style
- Modal soloing – The Locrian Nat 2nd – exposed!
- Beginning soul rhythm – Become an apprentice soul man
- Competition – Win an interactive songbook
- gt index part 2 – All the features from gt’s six-year reign
- Join in the chat – Have you visited the gt chat room?
- Top gear – What the gt crew use when playing live
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 67 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques March 2000 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.