Guitar Techniques May 1998
Guitar Techniques May 1998 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques May 1998 contents:
- Joe Satriani – The Silver Sulfer returns with a new album full of the scariest guitar-playing this side of the galaxy. GT pins Satch down for some serious chat…
- Unplugged – Another in our series of play-along classical duets – this month, we look at the Elizabethan era
- Lick Library – The Manic Street Preachers take their turn in the Lick Library’s hallowed halls!
- Geoff’s Blues – Get ready for some funky blues lead guitar – so hot it’s really cool!
- Phil Hilborne’s A-Z of Great Riffs – It’s the riffs that rule – enter Joe Satriani!
- Main Transcription – Rock icons Guns N’ Roses satisfy GT’s appetite for instruction! Learn all the guitar parts and solos from the rock classic “Welcome To The Jungle”
- Easy Like…It’s Prince part two – learn the purple one’s solo style in GT’s-depth analysis
- Taylor Made – A bossa nova study with a bit of a twist – name that tune and win a prize!
- Shaun Baxter’s Beyond Rock – Learn some guitar harmony whilst you brush up your picking technique
- Hot Country – Lee Hodgeson looks at three country solos to burn up your fretboard!
- GT Tips – Don’t bottle them up, move’em around – with GT’s essential guide to slide guitar
- Theory In Practice – In the first of a new series, Dave Kiliminster introduces you to the power of three – using triads in your playing
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 79 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques May 1998 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.