Guitar Techniques November 1997
Guitar Techniques November 1997 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques November 1997 contents:
- Jennifer Batten – What’s it like to hold down the Michael Jackson gig, do guitar clinics and promote a solo career? Ms. Batten tells all!
- Easy Like… I Just Wanna Make Love To You – Willie Dixon. Jeff Beck and Alex Harvey try not to get soppy
- Jazz Standard: Angel Eyes – Matt Dennis. A jazz femme fatale
- Phil Hilborne’s A-Z Of Great Riffs: O-Ocean Colour Scene Chartbound pop riffs!
- Taylor Made: Blues For Toby Part 3. It’s solo time…
- Main Transcription: Animal Nitrate – Suede. The Butler did it…
- Beyond Rock: Jimmy Raney solo study Tribute to a jazz legend
- Geoff’s Blues: Rock and Roll Hootchie Koo Johnny Winter revs up another hot blues!
- Unplugged: Merrily Kissed The Quaker – Eric Roche sows some wild Irish oats!
- Hot Country: Intervals Part 2. Harmony’s building blocks
- GT Tips: D Tuning. Sometimes ya just gotta drop’em!
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 70 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques November 1997 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.