Guitar Techniques November 1998
Guitar Techniques November 1998 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques November 1998 contents:
- Richie Sambora – Bon Jovi’s guitarist discusses the solo life and his new album, Undiscovered Soul
- Status Quo – gt pays tribute to the backbone of British rock with a transcription of “Whatever You Want”
- Steve Vai – Richie Sambora describes him as a “technique monster”. Can you tame his music?
- Bon Jovi – Rock out with New Jersey’s finest: “Lay Your Hands on Me”
- Michael Hedges – The acoustic maestro pays tribute to John Lennon with “Lenono”
- Jimmy Van Heusen – Martin Taylor looks at another classic jazz standard: “Here’s That Rainy Day”
- The Deftones – Prepare to de-tune with the Stateside rockers
- Learn a few tricks with gt’s simple three-step guide to delay
- Extended arpeggios – Expand your solos with lateral movement
- Digital dexterity – A 10-step workout to get your fingers in shape
- Pentatonic key changes – Getting from A to C needn’t be so hard
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 69 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques November 1998 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.