Guitar Techniques November 1999
Guitar Techniques November 1999 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques November 1999 contents:
- Walter trout – A close-up look at one of the busiest blues players on the road today
- Stevie Ray Vaughan – SRV lays back on “Stang’s Swang”
- Ty tabor – An exclusive track and soloing study
- Moontain – “Nantucket Sleighride”, anyone?
- Martin Taylor – “Over the Rainbow” for solo guitar
- Thomas Leeb – Acoustic high jinks on “Akaskero”
- Latin grooves revisited – Not a bossa nova in sight, either!
- Soloing over altered dominants – How do you deal with a flat ninth?
- Jerry Donahue-style solo – He’s the king of folk and country guitar
- Legato warm ups for beginners: Pick less – and play more notes!
- Classical music in two parts – Playing melody and bass together
- Win king’s x cds! – Your chance to sample some more of Ty Tabor’s guitar playing
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 77 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques November 1999 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.