Guitar Techniques October 1997
Guitar Techniques October 1997 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques October 1997 contents:
- The Pink Floyd Chronicles – David Mead’s adventures in wonderland! Doing time with one of the biggest bands in the world – Tim Renwick, Phil Taylor and the main man himself, Dave Gilmour
- Easy Like…Murder By Numbers – The Police Sting and boys are brought to justice!
- Jazz Standard: Sophisticat’ed Lady – Duke Ellington Elegance itself
- Transcription: Wish You Were Here (live version) – Pink Floyd. Tripping the light (show) fantastic!
- Smash Hit: The Cranberrits – Zombie Day of The Dead Good
- Unplugged: James Taylor – You’ve Got A Friend. Just call out his name…
- Taylor Made: Blues For Toby part 2. Embellishing the melody
- Geoff’s Blues: Dave Gilmour – Standing Around Crying. No more tears from Floyd’s guitar man as he takes on this Muddy Waters classic in a display of taseteful blues guitar
- Shaum Baxter’s Beyond Rock: Van Halen – Push Comes To Shove Didn’t they spill your pint?
- Hot Country: Intervals. Seconds out – Lee Hodgson mounth an expedition into space!
- GT Tips: How to use a Wan-wah pedal – or the wah to end all wahs…
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 74 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques October 1997 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.