Guitar Techniques October 1998
Guitar Techniques October 1998 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques October 1998 contents:
- Bob Brozman – He’s an authority on National Steel guitars and no means slide guitar player – and he knows his Mateus Rose wine bottles!
- The Beatles – George Harrison’s acoustic masterpiece “Here Comes the Sun” from the legendary Abbey Road album
- Steve Vai – The inestimable Mr V shakes up this month’s A-Z of Great Riffs – we are not worthy, etc…
- Led Zeppelin – Geoff Whitehorn dissects Jimmy Page’s chaotic blues guitar on “I Can’t Quit You”
- Zakk Wylde – The wizard from Ozzy’s band finds himself under Jamie Humphries’ style microscope
- Spanish tunning – Slide into some sweet blues with Slim’s bottleneck primer
- Martin Taylor – gt’s resident jazz superstar looks at another Jimmy Van Heusen standard
- Skunk anansie – Learn the secrets of Ace’s sound
- Altered tunings – How low can you go by dropping a couple of strings?
- Extended arpeggios – Just what you need for a night on the fretboard!
- Major to minor – How easy is to swap from rock and country and back again?
- Pentatonic soloing – A few more ways of using those well-known scale shapes
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 73 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques October 1998 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.