Guitar Techniques October 1999
Guitar Techniques October 1999 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques October 1999 contents:
- Dominic Miller – When he’s not treading the world’s stage with Sting, Dominic is busy producing a follow up to his very successful first solo album…
- Joe Satriani – Joe declares “War” in gt!
- Fleetwood Mac – It’s just a rumour, but they’re “Never Going Back Again”
- Zakk Wylde – Part two of our exclusive masterclass
- The Beatles – A solo jazz rendition of “Here There and Everywhere”
- Robin Trower – Powerful blues from an unsung legend
- Eight finger tapping – That just leaves you with a pair of thumbs, right?
- Open string scales – Country guitar just wouldn’t sound right without ’em
- Major scale soloing – A round of applause for the lonian mode!
- Pentatonic warm-ups – A beginner’s guide to the big five
- Classical arpeggios – Essential nylon string technique
- Win signed Zakk Wylde CDs – Get ’em while they’re still hot!
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 73 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques October 1999 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.