Guitar Techniques September 1998
Guitar Techniques September 1998 PDF + Mp3 CD download. The worlds best high-quality guitar tuition from the UKs foremost teachers and players! In every issue of Guitar Techniques, you’ll find: World’s best guitar lessons that you won’t find on the net; Fully accurate song transcriptions; Star artist video masterclasses; Every lesson on cover CD with full top-quality audio.
Guitar Techniques September 1998 contents:
- The smashing pumpkins – The full sex’n’drugs’n’rock’n’roll story of one of the world’s most successful bands. And the strange case of the GT Billy Corgan doppelganger!
- Queen – “One Vision”, taken from the album Live Magic. Brian May’s guitar part note for royal note!
- Uli jon roth – The A-Z of Great Riffs looks at the ex-Scorpions axeman – bit of a Hendrix influence, perhaps?
- Deep Purple – Ritchie Blackmore’s second solo from “Lazy”: blues guitar with a rock edge.
- Radiohead – A full transcription of the band’s hit single “Just” from the album The Bends.
- Ry cooder slide style – Snail’s Pace Slim examines the slide style of one of the genre’s true masters.
- Jimmy Van Heusen – Martin Taylor’s arrangement of the jazz standard “Polka Dots and Moonbeams” for solo guitar.
- Reef – Everything you need to know about Kenwyn House’s guitar antics!
- Altered Tunings – An introduction to drop D tuning, as used by Neil Young and Kurt Cobain.
- Extended Arpeggios – Spice up your solos with some well-honed twiddly bits!
- Sliding Fourths – Country players like Dann Huff and Brent Mason swear by stuff like this!
- Blues Position Playing – You’ll never get lost on your fretboard again – learn some energy saving blues moves.
Format: PDF + CD Mp3 tracks. 73 pagesDownload Guitar Techniques September 1998 PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.