Rock Goes Classic
Rock Goes Classic PDF download. Rock Favorites for Classical Guitar. Here’s a great collection of 17 rock favorites arranged for the intermediate-level classic guitarist. Features tasteful settings by John Carlini, Steve Siktberg Stephen Rekas, Levi Dendy and Kirk Hanser. Presented in standard notation with fingerings, these fine tunes are perfect for classic guitarists who want to add popular music to their repertoires. Contents include Hotel California, Wonderful Tonight, Moondance, Europa and many other rock favorites.
This book is not for the casual guitarist. You must have a strong foundation in sight reading musical notation. There is NO TAB, so don’t bother with it if you can’t read standard notation. It has lots of good songs but most are challenging to play. “Hotel California”, for example, will take some time even for a fairly advanced player to learn.
- American Pie – Don Mc Lean
- Both Sides Now – Joni Mitchell
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- City of New Orleans – Steve Goodman
- Don’t Speak – Gwen Stefani And Eric Stefani
- Europa (Earth’s Cry Heaven’s Smile) – Carlos Santana And Tom Coster
- Handy Man – Otis Blackwell And Jimmy Jones
- Hotel California – Don Henley, Glenn Frey, And Don Felder
- House at Pooh Corner – Kenny Loggins
- Layla – Eric Clapton And Jim Gordon
- Lyin’ Eyes – Don Henley And Glenn Frey
- Margaritaville – Jimmy Buffett
- Moondance – Van Morrison
- Nights In White Satin – Justin Hayward
- Tears In Heaven – Eric Clapton And Will Jennings
- Vincent (Starry, Starry Night) – Don Mc Lean
- Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
Format: PDF, 58 pagesDownload Rock Goes Classic PDF free and other books from our site. Only high quality PDF scans. Please write a review, it's important for our community.